I graduated in 2006 with a degree in Sequential Art (Comics and Illustration) from the Savannah College of Art and Design. Since then I have illustrated for several clients across a variety of projects. I specialize in providing full-service illustrations, from concept sketches to finished colors and lettering.
•Half Breed comic written and illustrated by me.
• Card Illustrations for 'Vampire Hunters Club' game.
• 'Mary Mana' illustrations for Sgt Reds MTG online store.
• 2 Issues of the Empty Grave
• Digitally painted 16 page comic and album cover design for 'The Prox Transmission' from the band Downplay.
• Album Covers with interior designs 'Radiocalypse' and 'The Human Condition' for the band Downplay.
• 8 paged published 'OP10' story for the Fire and Ice Anthology publshed through 803 studios.
• 8 page zombie story for 'The Tipping Point' published by Incubator press.
• 5 page story 'Best Intentions' published by Top Shelf Comics.
• 2 page 'Brutal Jones' comic story.